Thursday, November 3, 2011

INSOMNIA

I have been having extreme difficulties falling asleep lately. Last night was of no difference and I asked myself, what should I do to tire myself out and not to waste any time.

I decided to bake a cake, a choc moist cake as my contribution towards a birthday party at Cock & Bull tonight. It took me less than 20 mins before I popped the cake mixture into the oven. Whilst waiting for the cake to be ready, I put on a DVD to watch. That certainly got my attention for the next 30 to 40 mins. The cake was left to cool for a good 10 mins before I cover a generous dollop of chocolate over it.

My hands were shaking, so there goes writing the word Happy Birthday over it. I placed strawberries and a greeting stand on it instead.

The result of insomnia looks like this. What do you think?


INGREDIENTS :-

200 gms Choc Moist Mixture
200 gms melted butter
200 gms eggs
100 gms water

Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat using speed no 1 for 5 mins.  Followed by another 10 mins on speed no 2.  Bake in oven for 30 to 40 minutes at temperature of 180 deg C.

The mixture is enough to bake two 8" cakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment