Monday, September 7, 2009

FASHION CRIME COMMITTED - COLE HAAN GENEVIEVE SMALL TRIANGULAR TOTE


My first fashion crime committed via the website was a Cole Haan Genevieve small Triangular Tote.  Very innocently I logged on to http://www.sinfullybagalicious.blogspot.com/ and very conveniently I place a 50% deposit for this not so ordinary looking tote.  My friend, Sharon has the spicy orange version, so I settled for saddle brown. Unluckily or luckily, saddle brown was no longer available and I gladly purchased the spicy orange.  I have been lugging this beautiful bag for the past 2 weeks and all I had were flattering remarks.  I spent a bomb but I am happy.  To some, its just a bag and indulgence but to me, I earned it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I hope you would come by this message. I was wondering if you would let go ur Genevieve tote as a second hand bag? I am really interested and i mean no offense. Please do contact me at cleopatra.steph@gmail.com or text me at 0102486992. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete